TERMS and CONDITIONS
This website can be opened at www.sunsetsandwaterfalls.com (the “Website”) is owned and run by Sunsets and Waterfalls Pty (“Sunsets and Waterfalls”, “we”, “us” and “our”). These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) rule the ordering, sale and delivery of items, and the use of the Website. These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that opens or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now”/” Sign up” button on the Website, as it may be appropriate, you accept that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- By using the website you license that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such persons will be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
BOOKINGS, ORDERS and SALES
If you have confirmed a workshop/item you have with us, you will receive an e-ticket or receipt of payment, only at this point will an agreement of sale be made between you and us. This is irrespective of any communication from us stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. We will notify you of the acceptance of your order by delivering the items to you. If your item or booking has been rejected, we will notify you by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
- Cancelation: You may not cancel the item/workshop after you have received a receipt of payment from us. ONLY, after dispatch of your items, you may cancel the sale only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
- Shopping: Placing Items in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not establish an order and items may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available. You cannot hold us liable if your items are not available when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase at a later stage.
- Items: We are dedicated to bring you the best quality and aim to match your what you see on our website. Items may or may not vary in colour, size and print, the ownership lies on you to ensure you select the correct size, colour and prints before confirming your order.
2.1 We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
Payment options accepted:
- Payments can be made for items via – YOCO and Credit Card.
- Direct Bank Transfer
- PAYGATE: Visa and Master Card.
Card acquiring and security
International Clients may use the Paygate Option – where card transactions will be acquired for Sunsets and Waterfalls via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Sunsets and Waterfalls separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
3. DELIVERY OF ITEMS
3.1 We offer one method of delivery of items to you, which is via courier.
– Outside of Cape Town (Subject to change) R99
– Standard Delivery (Within Cape Town and Southern Suburbs) fee R 75
3.2 We will deliver as soon as possible but no later than 30 days of the receipt of your payment. Please note that we will notify you if we are unable to deliver the items during the Delivery Time. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of being notified choose whether or not you wish to cancel your order for the items. If you elect to cancel your order, we will refund you for the purchase price.
Sunsets and Waterfalls takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
5. Country of domicile
5.1 This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Sunsets and Waterfalls chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
6. Company information
This website is run by Sunsets and Waterfalls private company based in South Africa trading as Sunsets and Waterfalls and with registration number 2020/526122/07 and Cindy Jacobs and Toni Erasmus (Directors).
7. Sunsets and Waterfalls contact details
19 Mimosa Street
Phone:+27 81 7288 929